- Using kmxz or kxzkxz7139 as ID.
- Born in Kunming, a.k.a. the best city in China.
- Work as a software engineer.
- Reside in Los Angeles.
- A sadomasochist.
- My old blog (in Chinese) is archived on kongxz.com.
- I have a new blog, which is only known by friends.
I made a few long-distance trips with my bicycles:
- 2010, Nujiang, featuring Dulongjiang.
- 2011, Tibet, from Gyantang Zong to Lhasa in 12 days.
- 2013, Wuhan-Xi'an. 800 km in 3 days
- 2013, Nepal/Tibet, one month through Himalayas to Tibetan plateau.
- 2014, Alps, featuring Stelvio Pass and Großglockner.
- 2015, Taiwan circle tour, visiting lighthouses around Taiwan.
- 2018, Lake Michigan circle tour. 1000-km road bike trip.